A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
Biography of A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
Hello, you have met me before as Dorothy Alves Homes, signing as 'A Poet Who Loves To Sing'...I have this new site, so named, in order to honor your request that I have an e-book. Here I will share less than my 800+ poems but a list of some of my Haiku Poems, my Poetry In Motion poems, and others for your reading pleasure. Hope to hear from you.
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Works:
'If Butterflies Are Free'
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- ! 104 Haiku Mother with Ducklings
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #108 Haiku 'Within Us'
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (3)
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (2)
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #111 Haiku The Heart Cannot Be Silence...
- #113 Haiku In Search of Peace
- #114 Haiku Hues of Autumn
- #127 Haiku Jeweled Butterfly
I thought it was the wind
Roaring like a lion
Dressed in golden helmet
With goggled eyes
Silvered streaked body
Glimmering in the spot light
Of morning sun...
Until it...fast moving thing...
Braked to a halt at the red light
And I saw it was you
And your Honda