A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
Biography of A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes
Hello, you have met me before as Dorothy Alves Homes, signing as 'A Poet Who Loves To Sing'...I have this new site, so named, in order to honor your request that I have an e-book. Here I will share less than my 800+ poems but a list of some of my Haiku Poems, my Poetry In Motion poems, and others for your reading pleasure. Hope to hear from you.
A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes's Works:
'If Butterflies Are Free'
- Sir, I Hope You Are Well
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- #164 Haiku Sun Flowers
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #7 Haiku Gathering Nectar, Bees Sing
- #176 Haiku Within The Shell
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- #142 Haiku A Patch of Heaven
- #148 Haiku While You Sleep
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #42 Poetry In Motion Exercise in Poetry...
- #160 Haiku Lush Trees
She calls him jazz
Because he is the music
Her heart hears...
Like the slow rippling
Of a trombone,
Deep and mellow.
Sometimes, gentle like Duke's piano,
When he plays 'Mood Indigo', lingering forever.
Jazz is what she hears when he whispers