Aanuoluwa Adebanjo Poems
- A Price To Pay For Love A long time ago In a little city so ...
- My Super Mum Nothing can take the spot you're in my ...
- My Mother If there is one thing worth more than silver It's ...
- I Can See Brightness, Even In ... I have seen the ...
- Death! Death! Where is thy sting Where is thy ...
- A Tale Of Love Once upon a time In a little city beyond the ...
- Our Deepest Fear From here we look Yet we cannot see It is ...
Hobbies; daydreaming, drawing, singing, reading and writing.
Likes; humility, understanding and caring attitude
Dislikes; pride, pretence, lies and criticism
Editor @ www.berrynilladairies.blogspot.com
My journey through life has not been a bed of roses but neither has it been full of thorns.And the fact that i don't step on golds each day doesn't mean i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel''1
''If our thoughts are only based on the present, it would have been a lot easier making choices''2
''Life is a collection of memories, stored in the mind.''3
''Whatever the trial is, whatever the challenges are; learn to be thankful.''13
''Unless love finds you, you can't find love, for love is a strange thing.''9
Comments about Aanuoluwa Adebanjo
A Price To Pay For Love
A long time ago
In a little city so faraway
I came across love
In the heart of a charming young man
I found so much solace
That i gave everything
A day came when he needed money
To travel across the seas
And return home with treasures
It was huge
It was scarce
Yet i sacrificed everything
I sold my belongings
And everything i ever owned
And off he went
To me, he would return soon
I waited long enough
Hoping for his return
And i was no longer the young beautiful ...