Aaron(AarionLee) Morris Poems
- Fighting For Love We came into each others lives vowing ...
- The Journey Of Icarus The flight of Icarus Soaring through ...
- Thunder And Lightning See the blinding light Hear the ...
- Dream Chaser Reach out take my hand I want you to ...
- Goals It's hard to say how life will go If lady luck will ...
- Pass Away To my family and to all my friends To everyone I ...
- Acheron The Acheron is a vortex there is no way to ...
Aarion was born Aaron Lee Lewis in Gallipolis, Ohio, New Years Eve. When adopted by his step father that changed his last name to Morris. He started writing poetry and started his first band in 1983 playing cover songs, and has been in numerous cover bands throughout the years. Jamming on stage with ex-members of Columbus based rock band The Godz, and Money in his first original/cover band Araknid. Opening up for touring band Warcylde on numerous occasions in his second cover/original band Blacke Thorne. Then in the third and final cover/original band Murder One, the bass player Mike Davis was killed in a car crash one week before their first gig. This devistated Aarion, since Mike was a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron(AarionLee) Morris
Fighting For Love
We came into each others lives
vowing never to break each others hearts
if we don't hold on tight
our love is gonna fall apart
I'd do anything for you
I'll die with you in my heart
from here we got to go forward
we got to make a fresh start
It's so easy to love
when you know what to do
it's not as hard as it seems
hold me and say I love you
It's so hard Fighting For Love
yes I'm fightin' for your love
Our lives could be so much better
without all the tension in the air
you know that I love you girl
it's me thats always ...