Aaron Graham Poems
- Love And War Love and War Abiit Iam et Reverti Debet (He ...
- Truck Stop Prophec...
- The Beauty Of The Woman The Beauty of the Woman The ...
- The Revenger's Question And I too have stood in the grove, ...
- Fall Break: Freshman Year The strangest thing about it was ...
- Inspection Arms 1) Butt-stock high in shoulder I) Break ...
- The Iraqi Cantos~ Iii. A Menta...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaron Graham
Love And War
Love and War
Abiit Iam et Reverti Debet
(He has been gone for long and must once return)
Despite both faith and hope in times of love and of war—
Loneliness becomes a disease no medicine can cure.
In its final stages, always fatal—
A malignancy I battled before.
When we were in love.
When I was at war.
My fortress built in a picture frame—
Allowed me to endure.
Forty times a day I would see within
What lay a lifetime, a gulf, and an ocean away:
My cure, my strength
When I ...