Aaryan Deshpande Poems
- Ode To The Sea Oh sea of might; You are a deity of ...
- My Brethren Look at her lunar sprance With her, her jewels ...
- Dear Grandpa... Dear Grandpa, It has been four years since ...
- The Darkest Hour A boy once, walks through the meadows the...
- An Ode To The Owl (Athene Bram...
- Acqua Vitae you are the liquid fire that lives within ...
- A Poet's Mind Lives, among the mysterious forest, a ...
About Me: I am Aaryan Deshpande. i was born on jan 20 1999 in mumbai, India, and I am 15 years old. I loved composing poems since the first grade and the first poem i recited was 'teacher of mine' written by my mother on teachers day (when i was in grade 1) . I am in the 9th grade now. I love owls. A year ago, at school we read Pablo Neruda's 'ode to the onion', and I was inspired to write an ode.... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aaryan Deshpande
Ode To The Sea
Oh sea of might;
You are a deity of light
As your fierce waves crash to the shore,
Then retreat; and return for more
Weapon of Poseidon,
Element of the trident
Liquid of the holy;
And when your crest moves slowly
You embody pageants of the sea,
At sailors you smile with glee
When your lunar tides rise,
And as you show your might;
Even the land frights
Goddess Diana herself descends to you,
Seeking to start an era new
Of the holy kingdom you are a cloak;
On your back once did Atlantis float
Summoner of rain,
In your ...