aashka thakkar Poems
- A Teenager's Prayer Each day brings new beginnings Decisions...
- ' From The Start' As we live each day with our lives online,...
- A Simple Thank-You, My Friend Into the dim lit, bare walls of...
- **best Friends** i wish i could go back to all those foolish...
- A Friend Whos Always There If I could catch a rainbow I ...
- A Friend Most True I need to know if you’re my true friend, ...
- A Friends From Above I prayed for you before we met, Not ...
a student.i study in a'bad.i love reading, listening music.my hobby is writing and acting. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Teenager's Prayer
Each day brings new beginnings
Decisions I must make
I am the only one to choose
The road that I will take
I can choose to take the road of life
That leads to great success
Or travel down the darkened road
That leads to great distress
Please open up my eyes, dear Lord
That I might clearly see
Help me stand for what is right
Bring out the best in me
Help, Lord, to just say 'no'
When temptation comes my way
That I might keep my body clean
And fit for life each day
When my teenage years are over
I know that I will see