Abhilaasha Singh Poems
- The Ice Princess As cold as snow, And as hard as ice. She ...
- Someday, Maybe In A Different ... Someday, somewhere in a ...
- A Rose The rose he gave me one day, Was the first I had ...
- My Wish Upon A Star I stand by the window, counting stars ...
- An Un-Named Passion He said that he felt safe in my arms, I...
- To Someone Far Away Its been a while since we last met, I ...
- The Only Person You Loved, Dee...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abhilaasha Singh
The Ice Princess
As cold as snow,
And as hard as ice.
She made her old life seem,
Like a sweet disguise.
Cold and lifeless,
She lay on the stone.
All was well till she became,
A frosty winters prose.
Warm with passion,
Eyes like fire.
She used to get the whole town burning,
With forbidden desire.
To her their love confess,
Till she became the Ice Princess.
The sky is white,
Just as everything below.
No traces of a sign,
Of what she'd been before.
Through all of the whiteness,
I still saw the dark.
That was ...