Adebayo Tajudeen Poems
- Beautiful Dangers -new- Fire cold as an ice ...
- Companion Of The Cabin COMPANION OF THE CABIN Fate brought ...
- Mother Earth Populate -new- I am from you and from you I took a ...
- The Invincible Hope Arise! My soul beyond the ...
- Contrast Of Two Extremes CONTRAST OF TWO EXTREMES Fear kills...
- Before You Act Learn to love before you hate Else you become...
- Value What You Have Mine will always be mine And to you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adebayo Tajudeen
Fire cold as an ice
Yet its flame burns
Water flow life
Yet its tide drowns
Current invisible as a ghost
Yet its flow kills.
The wind soothes
Yet its whirl devastating
With rain comes harvest
Yet its flood sinks
Snow snuffs out heat
Yet it avalanche freezes, out life!
Sleep snores and refreshes
Yet - a passage to death.
Cars drives pleasure
Yet its speed ghastly!
Peace promotes tranquil
Yet its abuse sprouts war
Evil necessary to leave by.