Adebayo Tajudeen Poems
- Companion Of The Cabin COMPANION OF THE CABIN Fate brought ...
- Mother Earth Populate I am from you and from you I took a ...
- Beautiful Dangers Fire cold as an ice ...
- The Invincible Hope Arise! My soul beyond the ...
- Contrast Of Two Extremes CONTRAST OF TWO EXTREMES Fear kills...
- Before You Act Learn to love before you hate Else you become...
- Value What You Have Mine will always be mine And to you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adebayo Tajudeen
Companion Of The Cabin
COMPANION OF THE CABIN
Fate brought them together
Tightened by toil, they remain bounded
Visited by same vicissitude
They eek out livelihood from meager means
Their home gone! Job in vain they search
Rough with no roof, they struggled on
Scramble to survive, theirs is a case of
Brothers brought together into companions
Comrade of common interest
Forced by life to face ignominy
Best of house they shared
Come rain or shine
In cold and heat, comrades in common
Life spares you no spank of it
Constraint by space yet
Their heart spacious for...