Adrian Cox Poems
- A Black In The Eye Hands swing around a circle of ...
- Tea Time Can you imagine my tease so nice, sweet with ...
- Broken 'Mirror, mirror off the wall how did you come to ...
- Thoughts And Dreams Inside my empty room there's only ...
- Sentenced To Death Hanged from the gallows of creative ...
- Gothic Scene Beneath gas lamps black night skies to eary ...
- Migrants On a black and white pedestrian crossing holding up...
I write poems to amuse myself. I have a collection of 23 poems. The collection is called LOOK.
I was born in Lincoln England on 28/4/65. I was educated at Robert Pattinson School and left in 1981. Later I studied at the Open University where I studied mathematics and got a Bachelor of Science Open degree.
I currently live with my girlfriend in Nottinghamshire, where I work as a Support Worker for learning disabilities, complex needs and challenging behavour.
I enjoy playing the guitar and have some videos on youtube under 'emo adi' and I have a web site at
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Black In The Eye
Hands swing around
a circle of numbers
till they reach out
both of them,
grab you by the lapels
then smack you in the eye.
You're late for work again.