Afrasiab khan Poems
- The Anger Of Cloud's Sometimes they are pleasant With both...
- The Unknown Guy. He was walking like attached to me He would...
- Come Here Come here as you walk Don't tern around as you get...
- City Of Dreams You will find many things You will see many ...
- Crying Bird As he gilds over the tender sea He cries for his...
- Dreams You will always dream Of becoming a perfect man You ...
- Leading To Victory We are on the battleground Till we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Afrasiab khan
The Anger Of Cloud's
Sometimes they are pleasant
With both sun and the cresant
Their colour is comfortable to the eyes
For us they are given as a prize
Sometimes it rain in a ganourous way
Not making anyone it's pray
They cahnge their color to black
As if the comfortibility will not come back
Now they are angry
They will collide like spanish bull's
Making a thunder noise
And making everyone it's pray.