Agboyi Felix Poems
- Sinking Boats The waters are now raging and the land is ...
- Concealed The cry of the unknown, is abominable to the ...
- Transcending The Ordinary I bear no heart hardened by hate, ...
- She, The Maiden From My Villag... Where all the stars forge, ...
- My Neighbours In Green
- Plea To Nature Nature, long have I trampled your labor, ...
- If You Could If you could hold within visions, and embrace ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Agboyi Felix
The waters are now raging and the land is fruitless.
The hoer hoes only stones.
The grave is not a sweeter post.
Tell me, tell me the reigns are not by corpes,
and the seasons allied will bear witness.
What gain 's 't then, if slayed for?
We who know all the goods, but know not the good of being good,
tell me, tell me the mournful voices are seizing
and the cries of bitter sobs will come in messages.
This restless era boosts too much a chaotic seed.
The souls are dead, long gone, sublimed in the acts of crucibles.
Farther than, we've travelled, in lost, ...