Akanksha Bhatt Poems
- The Difference Between Their L... Once there was a dog named ...
- Why Am I So Confused Once I was getting very much bored I ...
- As Their Old Age Is Just Going... I don't know why he do...
- <≪≪....Ace God Is Our...
- So Many Dreams Once I was standing near the road Watching ...
- <≪≪.... Ace God Is Ou...
- ... Our Mother Nature... None was having time to stand and ...
I am a 14 year old girl, from India and I'll be 15 on 27th November 2013. I write poems but I know that I don't write them properly and also not so well. So, Please help me by advising and correcting my mistakes. There are so many dreams of mine, as you can see in my very first poem 'So Many Dreams'. I want to become a great poet, writer, painter, singer (if possible) .
and i just want ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Difference Between Their Love
Once there was a dog named Snoppy,
He was so loyal to me.
Whenever I was there with him
his heart would leap up. he-hee.
We were so obsessed of each other,
He had never let me- on him- shout,
He was the one and the only one
I would not go out without.
We were so understanding to each other,
Not like all these men.
Who lives for only his sake,
Since when their life begins.
And this only makes the difference.
And on my return from school,
He was always hopping and jumping.
I would dropp my satchel down
And would go to him by ...