Alan Draper Poems
- Abandon Ship The captain is a pirate Tom is his name He was ...
- The Prince & Frog Send Birthda...
- Walking The Frog I have a pet frog We go frog walking every ...
- The Frog Is Still Here Jacques the chef ordered it The ...
- Apple For A Prince Nice apples can be red and often ...
- Men Dont Cry I fell and banged my head It hurt and ...
- The Battle Of Haste Stings William is a frog Harry a ...
In 2009 I am new to writing poems. I try to create humour with a romantic slant. I try to be different to other poets & am happy to receive comments good & bad. I enjoy reading poems as they can inspire, delight or shock me. All emotions I enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Draper
The captain is a pirate Tom is his name
He was after fortune and fame
Ports submitted to his take over
Too many from Plymouth to Dover
It started well targets were met
Even though they were over-set
Overstretched and overspent
His crew were not content
As time passed things got worse
He found he had an empty purse
Sailing ship left to mate
A decision to delegate
She was strong & made new rule
Tom is out he was a fool
Crew not happy in the boat
Abandon ship to stay afloat
Sinking now goodbye sail
Tom & mate were bound to ...