Biography of Alessandra Liverani
I read a book by Allen Carr called 'Easy Way To Stop Smoking' and this book inspired me to start writing poems, mainly about addiction. I hope that my poems help people break free from addiction. They can all be found on my website www.escapesmoking.com and I now have a new website for my humorous poems which is www.humourwithlemonpeppersauce.weebly.com
- - It's All Relative: : Humour
- - Where Are My Glasses? : : Humour
- - Lemon Pepper Sauce: : Humour
- A Smoker's Life
- - She's A Beagle: : Humour
- - Changing The Daily Backup Tapes: : Hum...
- - In The Garden: : Humour
- - Dust: : Humour
- Are You Crazy?
- - Gallbladder Removal: : Humour
- - Item Six, A Bag Of Nothing: : Humour
- Addiction Is Addiction Is Addiction Is A...
- - In The Middle Of Nowhere: : Humour
- - Disobedient Disobedience (Parody of Di...
In English, we have a choice
Between the active and passive voice
'I am in control' is on the go
'I am not being controlled' is rather slow
A person who is not addicted
Would see themselves clearly depicted
As not being controlled, the passive voice
That’s how they’d see it, if they had the choice