Alex Ingram Poems
- 'Hero' the world isn't built to last, although it wont ...
- Surrender Three weeks ago I fell from grace Now I'm stuck ...
- </3 It's hard to be me want to be lonely yet still ...
- Tired I keep my head up and my feet on the ground. I walk ...
- If Only Im tired of being lonely I bet the whole world would...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Ingram
I keep my head up and my feet on the ground.
I walk through the fire cuz theres no way around.
Im tired of runnin
So tired of strugglin
So turn around
Ill stop runnin
And start lovin
All you have to do
Is say i love you