Alexander Povolotsky Poems
- The Yellow Star Of Jewish Ghet... The Yellow Star of Jewish ...
- When Childhood Comes Back Agai... When childhood comes back ...
- My Jewish People, Israel - I A...
- Melting Snow Melts away last year's snow, Which came down ...
- On Love And Poetry Previously published by me (as all other ...
- Besame Mucho, Juanita, The Mex... Previously published ...
- Girls And Their Fantasy Lovers Previously published by me (as...
My poetry is published on other sites under the names: PrinceAlexander, princeAlexander, Princealexander more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Hero is a person, who failed to find anyone to hide behind his back.Alexander Povolotsky (Aka PrinceAlexander)
Soundly unlucky loser is unlucky even in his sleep.
Geniuses are counted by single digit numbers, whi...
The Yellow Star Of Jewish Ghetto
The Yellow Star of Jewish Ghetto
Deep into my skin is set to
Six million weeping yellow stars
Are in my heart as painful scars
They radiate such burning light
Like sun, which rose amidst the Night
The Night of Death, the Night of Sin
The Night of Crimes against my kin
Yet through the covers of that Night
These yellow stars did shine so bright
With cry, which spreads through Universe,
Six million voices strong eternal curse
To beasts, with swastika on sleeves
To killers, torturers and thieves
Who brought such Shame on Human Race