Alexia Miles Poems
- Standing Tall I saw you walk out of my back door Sat in your...
- I Will Wait For You I am waiting for someone for me I stand ...
- I Am Me My dream job is slowly going down the pan I am not ...
- I Only Dream Of You Once you told me you would be my shoulder...
- Painting For Me Here I am sitting here and my mind is of you,...
- My Heart My heart bleeds heartbreak over and over My ...
- The Waiting Here you we're my perfect stranger now to try ...
Single mum who lives in the UK.. I am keen on Photography....http: //milesphotography.jimdo.com/
as well as writing the odd poem and short story.
Trying to make something of myself in this world even if it's just known as a lovely person.
my girls are my world and oneday I will have someone in my life as well to share my hopes and dreams. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexia Miles
I saw you walk out of my back door
Sat in your car feeling guilty for what you have done
I sat day and night crying myself to sleep
You cannot come back for my shoulder anymore
I was all yours my love to hold and to keep
You found another but now you’re alone again
This is not your time to come back and try to amend
Leave me alone and move on with your life
I once was there and was going to be your wife
But I was not good enough
You had lost my love and my trust
So now I stand tall and say enough is enough
Move on and follow your own path
Because I am ...