Alicia Meyers Poems
- Skin Color Skin color, Doesn't matter, Inside we're the ...
- Hero My hero doesn't fly, Isn't really strong, Doesn't ...
- Suicide Tree You see those trees, Standing big and tall, ...
- You Had Me At Hello
- Memory (Thy Shall) Thy shall not slumber, Thy shall not ...
- Alicia You see that little chubby girl, Trying to do the ...
- Imagination Imagination flows through the mind, Creating a ...
My name is Alicia, I'm 15 years of age, and my dream is to become an author.
I started writing my very first book (not really good *lol) at age 12, and I published my very first collection of poems at age 13. I've been writing poetry ever since I could remember. When I was old enough to understand pieces of poetry and know what's going on in a book, I fell in love with the idea of becoming an author someday. You can read chapters of books on facebook; Alicia M. Meyers's Author page. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Inside we're the same,
No matter what we look like.
... It doesn't matter if we're black,
White or blue,
Or even spotted,
We are the same.
God created us,
And now we're fighting because of our color?
That is messed up,
And way out of line.
We are the same,
Inside and out,
Sometimes we are different,
But that is our actions.
Does not matter,
No matter who you are,
You will be the same to me.