Alicia Meyers Poems
- Memory (Thy Shall) Thy shall not slumber, Thy shall not ...
- Skin Color Skin color, Doesn't matter, Inside we're the ...
- Hero My hero doesn't fly, Isn't really strong, Doesn't ...
- Suicide Tree You see those trees, Standing big and tall, ...
- You Had Me At Hello
- Alicia You see that little chubby girl, Trying to do the ...
- Imagination Imagination flows through the mind, Creating a ...
My name is Alicia, I'm 15 years of age, and my dream is to become an author.
I started writing my very first book (not really good *lol) at age 12, and I published my very first collection of poems at age 13. I've been writing poetry ever since I could remember. When I was old enough to understand pieces of poetry and know what's going on in a book, I fell in love with the idea of becoming an author someday. You can read chapters of books on facebook; Alicia M. Meyers's Author page. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Memory (Thy Shall)
Thy shall not slumber,
Thy shall not wake,
A memory so fragile,
So delicate it may break.
A memory so lost,
So unwanted it tears apart,
Until it dies,
It shall go back to thy start.
A powerful memory it may be,
Or a memory that shall be overlooked,
Thy one shall let it see,
How thy memory is like a book.
But how powerful thy memory is,
It has to be stronger than a good memory,
A memory that has passion and feeling,
A memory that has greatness and becoming myself, I, and me.
Until that kind of memory is shown,