Alicia Meyers Poems
- December Walking through the woods, In the middle of ...
- Revolution some people are a distraction, Our world is ...
- Drowning In Tears Of Sorrow Slipping away, Drowning in ...
- Alicia You see that little chubby girl, Trying to do the ...
- Memory (Thy Shall) Thy shall not slumber, Thy shall not ...
- Falling Over Nothing But Air I look over my shoulder, And I...
- Crying I'm crying sadness, I'm crying fears, I'm crying a...
My name is Alicia, I'm 15 years of age, and my dream is to become an author.
I started writing my very first book (not really good *lol) at age 12, and I published my very first collection of poems at age 13. I've been writing poetry ever since I could remember. When I was old enough to understand pieces of poetry and know what's going on in a book, I fell in love with the idea of becoming an author someday. You can read chapters of books on facebook; Alicia M. Meyers's Author page. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Walking through the woods,
In the middle of December,
While snow was on the ground,
I was wearing my red cape,
With my blue and white dress,
Once the fight began,
It was such a mess.
A wolf came my way,
As he grawled at my feet,
Until another wolf came,
And it looked like they had a whole pack for me to meet.
Most of them came to me and were nice,
But then another wolf pack came and started fighting,
It wasn't good so I ran,
But one wolf followed and started biting.
He snatched at me,
And made me bleed,...