Biography of Allen Steble
i love poetry, i enjoy all styles of poetry including free verse and sonnets, i get a lot of inspiration from the great poetry predecessors such as Langston Hughes, Maya Angelou and Shel Silverstein, i enjoy anything out of the ordinary and always enjoy humorous poems as well.
I hope you feel the motivation and love in my poems as I have felt from my friends and family over the years and my beautiful partner Bianca.
If you like my poems feel free to leave a comment or rate them, thankyou for reading.
- (There's a fire burning in my eyes)
- (My beautiful flower)
- (Wonderful Man (inspired by Maya Angelou...
- *(Fifty feet tall (inspired by Shel Sil...
- *(A simile like love, a metaphor is love...
- (Everything I See Is Poetry To Me)
- (Always for eachother)
- (Who teaches the creatures)
- (We all must drink the water of life)
- *(Choices) *
- (Do what makes YOU happy)
- (You are the world to me)
- (Whispers from a shadow)
The further you go
Traveling through time waiting for the end
The end of what!
The end of the uneven road to the top
Fighting vigorously, The sweat of my face sparkles
sparkles with luminescence
sparkles with stars of proud spirit
Further in the distance, further i must go
Collapsing like a glacier under the scorching sun
Further, further yes i know