Alvin Mingle Poems
- Mighty Are You Lord I sat beneath the clear blue skies And...
- Where I Want To Be The deep blue sea, Velvet, Mauve, ...
- Light Look into the Light The stars are so bright The ...
- My Dear One My confidant, my keeper, my friend How cruel ...
- The Totem Pole Dancing around the Totem Pole They turn ...
- Prayer Lord, grant me eyes to see The hands that guide my ...
- Ode To 'H' Deliver me O Lord My heart cannot rest Even as ...
My name is Alvin Albert Okoe Mingle, born and raised in Accra, Ghana. I schooled in Achimota Secondary School where I took my GCE O & A Levels before proceeding to the United Kingdom. I undertook my tertiary education at the Loughborough University in Leicestershire and remained in the United Kingdom for most of my adult life.
My love for literature and poetry was kindled from infancy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alvin Mingle
Mighty Are You Lord
I sat beneath the clear blue skies
And gazed at the beauty of your works
The mountain heights
And the roll of the waves
Bear testimony to your great might
The green meadows
And the blue skies
Sing praises to your name
The rising sun
And the sparkling stars
Also do the same
Oh, how great are your works O' Lord
Oh, how great are your works
(06 June 2014, Accra)