Alvin Schaut Poems
- Wind One day, the wind but a breeze Subtle, gentle upon ...
- Water Anew From mountain high to valley low, the warmth of ...
- Rainforest Surround We are each like a tree in the rain ...
- A Place To Grow The forest is alive, starting life from just ...
- Leaves Of Change Signs of spring. With it, warm rains does ...
- Light From the early morning dark to the early morning ...
- Places Of Wisconsin Wherever you may be, Whatever you may ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alvin Schaut
One day, the wind but a breeze
Subtle, gentle upon ones'face
Puts ones' mind at ease
Yet another day, harsh, rough against ones' face.
Springtime winds bring the breath of fresh air
New growth, scent of flowers fills the air
Warm summertime winds
Wind swept soil taken away
Though soil sculpted by winds touch.
Cool winds of autumn through the branches of trees
Leaves rustle, music to ones' ears
Carry leaves, seeds upon the breeze
Float upon the breath of wind
Fall to the ground.
Winter winds arrive
Sometimes subtle, yet harsh, intense ...