Biography of Ambrosia Ambrosia
A sensible (sometimes sensitive) , gentle lady with never ending inquisitiveness in nature(my first love.
My motto: Live a lovely life lively and let live.....
Wish: would like to reborn as a fragrant flower/singing bird/tribal person
Profession: Associate Prof in a medical college and researcher (If not this, always wanted to be an architect)
Hobbies: Poetry, travelling, light music, hand made embroidery, and partying with friends, watching movies..
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Works:
Not yet (would like to try one) . Published only research papers!
- Long Live Sir -new-
- Get well soon -new-
- Confidential Report - Boss' Weapon -new-
- Somebody's Loss, Someday Gain! -new-
- In A Zoo Of Llife -new-
- Mandela, A Messiah -new-
- Save, Save, Save, It Is Going To Extinct... -new-
- People Keep Changing
- Try This Life Test
- Stimulus For Poetry
- Life Teaches and God Evaluates
- HE, the most kind
- What Is Hope? Hope Is Like
- A heartfelt gratitude to 'Master'
- A little nest
- A Love Affair With Moon!
- A mysterious smile
- A Reason To Smile Or Cry
- A Tear Drop
- Again am feeling so low....
- All we need is love and respect!
- Am A Hit Me Doll...Not a...
- Another Fresh Start
- Application to GOD
- Bermuda Triangle of Conflicts
People who read Ambrosia Ambrosia also read
Your are the ocean of love and mercy,
Give me a drop of it,
To quench my parching thirst.