Amparo Perez Arrospide (Argentina)
Born in Buenos Aires, from migrant Spanish parents. She has lived in many countries and currently works as a literary translator in England and co-editor of ezine Poetry Life and Times. She has published four poetry collections in Spanish, so far, and a few short-story collections.
Several links allow extensive reading of some of her works in e-zines such as The Barcelona Review, Wakan, El Otro Mensual (Eon) , Especulo, Poetry Life and Times, etc.
She also likes experimenting with oils, acrylic, gouache and pastels (some available through Poetry Life and Times website) .
Further reading: prose and poetry in both English and Spanish with videoclips at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Meditation On the Salutiferous Propert...
- All Gold Dark Chocolates (A Sonnet)
- Ballad with Queen, Horse and Beyond
- His Youngest Son (Kindergarten)
- I Am Not But I Am
- Impossible To Discern Between Dancer and...
- Killing The Gods (A Note on the Mediocri...
- On The Immortality of Soul
- Please Pass Me The Mind Opener (On Readi...
- Such Is Snow
Comments about Amparo Perez Arrospide
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...