Amy Edson Poems
- Sweet Music My Love Sweet sounds this music be my love time...
- A Poem Maker A poem composer no notes do they see just a ...
- Heart Of Stone In love with a heart of stone can't get ...
- Kind Of Like A Song For Him A thousand words would never ...
- My Life No more than what not asked for as small as the ...
- Sunshine Fill me with your shining light a touch of ...
- Shall I Wake Up No.2 Shall I wake up from horror and ...
I don't want to publish most of my poems because they seem like whining. Many are about people I thought I would be with forever but now when I read about how much I loved them it hurts to read or even re-type them. The rest are all from the age 13 up. They're all written when I have been in a great place or a terrible place. I hope people like my poems because I refuse to share them with anybody ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amy Edson
Sweet Music My Love
this music be my love
time goes by
that's what I fear above.
Sweet music to my ear
this love is one I do not fear.
Love described as warm affection
not what seen in my reflection.
I'm languid and unoccupied
a phantom unseen.
Love helps me live
music be my true escape.