Biography of Amy Kerswell
My name is amy im 19 years old I have been raped abused and molestered hence the fact some of my poems are about abuse and anger. I feel suicidal some times but am over this now and controll it I'm not over the abuse I doubt I ever will be.
I hope to be a writer. Althogh I write poems to express my emotions of words I cannot speak.
Somehow writing helps with things I've been through.
But really its my passion and what I love.
The best author I've ever read is torey hayden whoes books are inspiring and a grate read.
Amy Kerswell's Works:
none but would love to get 1 published
- Scared to trust
- Is the answer at the bottom of the bottl...
- God took you home
- The only way
- Im at peace in a better place.
- In loving memory Grandad
- When its time to say goodbye.
- How dare you
- If I were to kill myself tonight
- Lying here dead like a rag doll
- I shall die tonight or very soon
- Another sleepless night
- Caged in Misery caged like a...........
When I'm dead and gone.
When I'm dead and gone will you hate me?
Will you blame yourself?
Now I'm dead and cold in my grave.
Will you cry for me?
will you visit my grave.
Blame need not lie with any of you.
I couldn't face life anymore.