Andrea Lopez Poems
- Dying In Cold Silence Roaring silence fills my head pain ...
- What A Beautiful Sight Falling drops of stars fills the ...
- My Broken Heart
- I Love You I love you as a friend as a sibling our ...
- Where Are Now My heart is filled with darkness As my tears ...
- P.S I Think I Love You I think I love you but I can't ...
- The World Is Singing Splish splash the rain sings What does ...
I write on my short life okay im 15 so please don't judge on how i write more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dying In Cold Silence
Roaring silence fills my head
pain taken by love
And all I can do is lay on my bed
everything was just shoved
"She'll die" most of my people said
the world was cruel to me
So they took away my med
then i was able to see,
I came to realize I was already dead