Angie Estrada Poems
- Remember Me Remember me in the fall Or in the summer when ...
- Feeling Left Out Feeling left out In my own home.. I sit ...
- Spirit I dont know who you are You dont know who I am We ...
- Believe In Yourself You might ask yourself why people call ...
- You & Me I am so sad that I can't be close to you. I love ...
- I'Ll Miss You I had a friend and we were the best of ...
- Move On You have moved on But I haven't and sometimes I ...
I am just your normal teenager with a few differences.
I am Mexican.
I am disabled but Strong because of it
High school Senior more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Remember me in the fall
Or in the summer when you're playing ball
Remember me in the cold
With all the stories that are told
Remember me in the spring
When the morning bird sings
Remember me when you pass by that street
Where we first did meet
Remember me when you listen to our song
And always remember how our love stayed so strong
Remember me when you pass by the park
Where we lit up that spark
Remember me when you remember me
And remember me as always being happy