Angie Estrada Poems
- Spirit I dont know who you are You dont know who I am We ...
- You & Me I am so sad that I can't be close to you. I love ...
- Remember Me Remember me in the fall Or in the summer when ...
- What Could Have Been? Ever wonder what could have been if you...
- Let Me Go Home Let me go home Let me go home Where I know I...
- Feeling Left Out Feeling left out In my own home.. I sit ...
- Believe In Yourself You might ask yourself why people call ...
I am just your normal teenager with a few differences.
I am Mexican.
I am disabled but Strong because of it
High school Senior more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I dont know who you are
You dont know who I am
We might never meet each other
We might never know each other
But we can do this
We can do this in spirit
We can walk together in spirit
We can go out in spirit
No matter what's the matter
We can do whatever in spirit