Anita Sehgal Poems
- From Birth To Death And Death ... For the pleasure of ...
- A Part Of The Whole Apart yet a part of the Whole. Is ...
- Freedom If I could I would, Hold on to the rays And ...
- Twilight Years It is the evening of his life. He sits on ...
- Beyond Mind Body Words swirl in my head Like a swarm of ...
- Universal Consciousness A volcano of emotions.. Translated...
- A Mother's Song Oh! my Darling Baby, Where have you come ...
Not Mine, Not Mine!
An imagery haunts for days.
Like whisperings in the wind
They settle on the clouds of my mind.
Slowly they connect...
And a chain of words reveals itself.
Poems dedicated to my Guru
I plummeted the depths of my mind
to give words to my feelings
It was with Thy touch
That like shells... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
From Birth To Death And Death To Birth
For the pleasure of Thine senses
Ye hast run from life to life..
Body to body..
What about the soul?
Does it even exist?
Caged and imprisoned within the five elements..
Dominated by the three gunas…
It pleads for mercy
seeks release from the cycle of life and death.
Five elements refers to air, water, earth, fire and ether - which forms the life force and then disintegrates thus completing the life ...