Anjanay Pandey Poems
- An Ode To Narcissus 'Twas eternal beauty That did inhabit ...
- My Dear Friend My dearest to dear friend, Your amity is ...
- Bottling Up I’m bottling up my hate A poison deadly, none ...
- Eyes Opulent orbs of black delight, Promising a glowing ...
- The Grim Reaper Pressed against dark silhouette, Lies a ...
- Eternal Witnesses Starry sky, full of pearls ...
- Deceptive Conciliator Fie, fie O deceptive conciliator, ...
Mere boy of 18-ish, I have a protected life but my consciousness yearns something more out of its daily tidings. I began writing poems as an escape from the dreary old life and its depleting pleasures. I am a dark writer who writes on intense and complex topics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anjanay Pandey
An Ode To Narcissus
'Twas eternal beauty
That did inhabit thee
'Twas appearance heavenly
That did surround thou so gleefully.
Thine precious emeralds did shine
Like two celestial trees, entwine.
Thy nature full of nature’s manifestations,
Did not affirm gravest protestations.
Thine beauty did make jealous,
The flame of Aphrodite's heart, Adonis.
Thine unadorned beauty rivaled that of Olympians,
Before you, all mortals equaled simians.
The earth on which you did tread,
At the sight of thine exit, did dread.
Nature and her charms enveloped,
Did cajole thee like ...