Ankur Beohar Poems
- Mirror I saw in the mirror a disheveled human cast barely ...
- Mistress It reverberates in my conscience the aroma of your...
- Injunctions Two worlds that I live in, both live on the shore...
- Maximus I breathe the stale air of demise It's the stench of...
- The Turmoil Why is there so much calmness in the muddled ...
- This Thing Called Love As I dive deep into this thing called ...
- The Arrow Of My Heart An arrow from the darkness of my ...
Born into the confines of space and time, yearning for all the freedom that this world can offer.
I live through my words, I ride the peripheries of all existence through them.
When I bump into emotions, into situations, into the finesse of life or dive into it's sordid realities, I find myself in the midst of these strings that give me solace. I find myself beneath words. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankur Beohar
I saw in the mirror
a disheveled human cast
for it was clinging onto it's past
I humored myself
at what I appeared to be
there was a deep calm within my heart
even as I looked at the caricature
of reining calamity
but when deeper did I go
into my own cleaved shape
I saw lost amongst the light
my belonging to the darker shade
Yes! There was a streak
of burning of my grievous heart
My mind could deceive me
but the mirror played it's part
Why did you go?
Is this the reason for which you cleaved my life? ...