Ankur Thakur Poems
- You Me And Your Teddy In Betwe... I am alone, Sitting in my ...
- Me Like You Why are you so beautiful that I fear to look, ...
- India A Beautiful Land India, A land of beauty, A wide ...
- I Know I Still Love Her Like B... An ubiquitous silence, ...
- Girls Friendship Cum Love Friendship stays alive, Only when...
- Journey Of A River River plea to us, 'Please let me flow', ...
- Hold You Close: Hold You Forev... Why did you had to go away, ...
I am just ninteen presently.(I have mentioned my age so that elders(and junior brothers and friends too) can feel free to point out my mistakes and give me some drops of wisdom and few pieces of advice to me)
Joining Indian Civil Service is my aim and passion.
One of my strange but strong desire is to write songs for James Blunt, Eminem, David Cook, James Arthur, Shayne Ward, Ariana Grende, Bruno Mars, Enrique, Pitbull, Sean Paul, Jay Sean, Ludacris, Maroon 5, Passenger, Drake, LP, JB, Jennifer Lopez, Sean Kingston, The Wanted, Mohit Chauhan, KK and Arjit Singh(if they agree to sing in english) .
I would also love to pen a few lines for Honey ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ankur Thakur
You Me And Your Teddy In Between
I am alone,
Sitting in my cold room,
Badly I wish you too to be here,
I, You and your Teddy all near...
Holding your palms,
I would take you to my bed,
There we would lie down softly,
My head on your hand,
And my hand playing with your hairs.
We would not just speak,
We would not just laugh,
We would not just play,
If someone came and opened the door,
He would say 'how mad they are',
And then he would leave us,
And then I am sure I would hear you giggle...
Everytime you would pull ...