So, you might be thinking to yourself: 'Who is Anna Maria anyway'?
Well, it would appear to be ever more likely that in reality, I am you, as you are me. Division is an illusion, we are all one, and to love one another IS to love ourselves.
In this present physical lifetime, I am overflowing with joy and gratefulness to be a shaman and a healer. I have been blessed with wonderful gifts to help and heal others through energy work. I am also an artist. In addition to being a free thinker, truth seeker, and philosopher, I am a poet, a writer, and a classically trained singer/songwriter, as well as a photographer—I am a lover of beauty, and I find beauty in everything. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Dream Realized | Early Poems
- Early Christianity | Proverbs
- Windows to Your Soul | Early Poems
- Honest Pursuit Of Truth | Proverbs
- A Modern Variation Of Geoffrey Chaucer's...
- Don't Go | Early Poems
- Be Free | Philosophical Prose
- For We Are One | A Proverb
- Expanded Consciousness | A Proverb
- Be Yourself and Follow Your Bliss | A Pr...
- Ice Queen | Early Poems
- The Secret Thoughts Of An Unmarried Wedd...
- My Spirit Ran Away | Early Poems
- Insomnia | Early Poems
Comments about Anna Maria
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)