Anna Maria (1980 / United States of America, Earth)
So, you might be thinking to yourself: 'Who is Anna Maria anyway'?
Well, it would appear to be ever more likely that in reality, I am you, as you are me—that division is an illusion, that we are all one, and that to love one another IS to love ourselves.
In this present physical lifetime, I am an artist. In addition to being a free thinker, truth seeker, and philosopher, I am a poet, a writer, and a classically trained singer/songwriter, as well as a photographer—I am a lover of beauty, and I find beauty in everything—even in the shadows that life, inevitably, brings. I am a daughter, a sister, a friend, a wife, and a mother. I consider myself passionate, strong, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Dream Realized | Early Poems
- A Modern Variation Of Geoffrey Chaucer's...
- A Secret on the Wind | Early Poems
- Backwards and Upside Down | A Proverb
- Be Free | Philosophical Prose
- Children and Family Gatherings | A Prove...
- Daytime at Midnight: A Memory of Maine |...
- Dealing With Bullies | A Proverb
- Deering Oaks Encounter: A Memory of Main...
- Differences | A Proverb
- Divisions Are Illusions | A Proverb
- Dogmas | A Proverb
- Don't Go | Early Poems
- Driving Deadly | Early Poems