Anna Maria Poems
- A Dream Realized | Early Poems Our love lives where clouds ...
- Early Christianity | Proverbs The reason so much emphasis is ...
- Vampire | Early Prose Oh bloody heart of mine, What have ...
- A Love Letter From The Heart O...
- Don'T Go | Early Poems Come to me my self Come to me my ...
- Escape To Dreams | Poems From ... In my dreams I can ...
- Listless | Early Poems I can not move. I cannot move my arms...
So, you might be thinking to yourself: 'Who is Anna Maria anyway'?
Well, it would appear to be ever more likely that in reality, I am you, as you are me. Division is an illusion, we are all one, and to love one another IS to love ourselves.
In this present physical lifetime, I am overflowing with joy and gratefulness to be a shaman and a healer. I have been blessed with wonderful gifts to help and heal others through energy work. I am also an artist. In addition to being a free thinker, truth seeker, and philosopher, I am a poet, a writer, and a classically trained singer/songwriter, as well as a photographer—I am a lover of beauty, and I find beauty in everything. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Maria
A Dream Realized | Early Poems
Our love lives where clouds form.
When snow falls from sky to earth,
It melts and journeys down the mountain as water.
It joins the river and runs for many miles.
Then I dip my cup into the spring,
and I drink you from the sky.
This is when I see you.
This is when I walk into your arms my love.
This is when I touch you, taste you, and know you are real.