Anna Travers Poems
- Fresh Start (Trinet) Fresh start Yet again Once again in ...
- Emotional Pimp Dear Emotional pimp, why are you up in my ...
- Not Proud To Be British I didn’t want to go to war When i ...
- Mayhem And Me Many people think that they know me, But ...
- Stigmatised They say the past is the past And you have to ...
- Skint...Great Publicity Stint! Well done channel 4, on your ...
- Brain Dead Everywhere i go i see the things i already ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Travers
Fresh Start (Trinet)
Once again in pursuit of Happiness
Where am i heading? which destination?
Which path will led me to serenity
Which path will make me feel free
Then one foot after the other
Forward stepping towards a brighter future