Annie Cordelia Adams
Biography of Annie Cordelia Adams
Honesty. It is the absolute embodiment of my poems. I do not write what I do not feel. So, I do not look for inspiration. It either falls into my lap, or it isn't there. Everything I write, is in completely honest form. Well, then, my poems become me.
Annie Cordelia Adams's Works:
If I had any, I would most certainly name them.
- A Little Picture
- () |() |() bEternity at Sea/b
- Beauty In the Eye of the Beholder
- After a Thousand Years I'll Meet You Und...
- b() |() |() This Poem Was Wr...
- Cavalry of Waves
- b() |() |() Howl at the Wind/b
- () |() |() Seulement dans...
- () |() |() I Do Not See How I Am Capa...
- b() |() |() Seventeen Forever/b
- Along the River Fuji
- An Empty Whole
- b() |() |() Eternity at Sea II...
Cavalry of Waves
I miss the sea and its cavalry of waves
I miss the salty air and salty breath
My heart leaps to jump into its arms
I miss the subtle breeze felt from afar
My love for the sea is like a dream
No shadow, taste, smell, or sound
In which I sail forever over voyage
Not comprehended as I solely engage