Anonymous Ghurl Poems
- The Girl, The Gun, And The Sui... My name is Anonymous And ...
- Storm's Sonnet Strom clouds swirl in the air Disturbing hair...
- True Story Three months and no cuts That's a long strech of ...
- My Song I have no song But still I sing I let my voice ...
- Cutters Lullaby Go to sleep and close your eyes And dream of...
- Torn Butterfly Torn butterfly torn butterfly Seeing you ...
- I Stand In The Fog, Afraid To ... I stand in the Fog, afraid...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Girl, The Gun, And The Suicide
My name is Anonymous
And I'm gonna tell you a story
The begining's dull, the middle's depressing
And the end is rather gory
There was a girl who lived in
A small suburban town
Where no matter you go
You see someone you know around
Her life was mostly good
But one major thing was bad
Her mother was an angel
While she had a devil for a dad
He was a sexist bastard
Who liked to beat women
He'd married and divorced three times
All three times, they left him
He also beat his daughters
Untill the eldest ran away
And left the younger dangling ...