Anthony Burge Poems
- Sea Siren Revolving light Burning bright
- I Sea The Moon And The Moon Se... The graveyard watch on a ...
- Wild Dog The fog crept twixt the stick straight ...
- Floundering In The Dark I have been to that dark space where ...
- Codfish Dreaming A large Cod is backed into the ...
- Star Shot Star-shot Bed coral sands of shell grit white
- My Compass My compass is haywire, reads true false, not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Burge
Stands tall on ink black sea
Raised blinking eye
Beckons summoned me
Come closer, nearer
Lull by my side
Join me on rising tide
Change your true course
tack to my mark
With eyes shut wide
I’ll lead you through the darkened sea
Through winds of time and tides
Have faith in me
Your guiding light
I’ll guide you through the night
Disregard the shattered shards
Of those who came before
For they ran foul of jagged ...