Aparna Kalley Poems
- Loving Me And Loving You I slept on my arms tightened ...
- Unholy Silence Words – un spoken have a life of their ...
- Wonderland My wonderland was Grandma’s Kitchen, So many ...
- After Watching Bridges Of Madi...
- There And Then And Here And No... Patterns are ...
- I Know You It is tasty to do that oh yes to do the guessing ...
- Lets Run And Lets Not Running away is so exciting, from ...
I am a feminist and I write when different moods strike me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aparna Kalley
Loving Me And Loving You
I slept on my arms
tightened around my knees
which are resting on the
part of earth I am aware of
I can hear myself breath,
live life one beat at a time,
knowing that air around me
will be there,
the resting head will be up,
Loving my own smell
and loving myself a bit more
I love you as a part of the
earth we stand on,
the air we breathe on
and the scent of you a bit more...