April Swan Poems
- Mirror Vs. My Reflection Too sinister to be loved Too hated ...
- Truly Invisible You see my face… You see a smile You watch ...
- Vanity Vs. Personality Vanity Beauty Divine of thee With ...
- What Goes I know I am a lot to deal with I deal with me ...
- What I Want I don't wish For you to stay forever I just ...
- I Am The Best Me I wish that I had a magic wand I wish I ...
- Looking In The Mirror Looking in the mirror What is to see? ...
I have written poetry since 4th grade, I always write bitter things that happen in life and my own experiance's, veiws and thoughts. I want to be a famous poet one day. So I thought I could start with this website. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Mirror Vs. My Reflection
Too sinister to be loved
Too hated for that kindness
Too ugly to be wanted
Too remorseful to be silenced
I'm a monster in the depths
Because that what is said
I'm all a fool to believe
Because I am not
But I am,
Because I do not believe
A very fool indeed
Because I listen to what they say
That I'm a monster for my skin
I'm too silent in the end
I'm as ugly as I want
Yes my hate could undo kindness
But I will never be too sinister to love
And so in the end be loved in return