Areena Arora Poems
- She Cried seeing her child part from her, the mother ...
- Kargil Warfare Words shall never describe what a soldier ...
- A Daughtr's Faith Father prove day is a special day a way ...
- Who Cares? </>In the midst of the hot May I went out ...
- Dream A dream I had was weird, was bad was very sad. I saw...
- Peace On this earth Errors each day take birth The desire ...
- A Friend I found a friend and the friend was you I found ...
I have been doing poetry since the age of nine and by now have written over fifty poems, some of which have been displayed by me online.
Ever since I first read a poem, I have been inspired to simply write on anything everything that pleases me.
I hope to reach great heights with my poems in future.
Recently, I have been added to the Poetry Society of India.
Poetry is my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Areena Arora
seeing her child
part from her, the mother cried
she cried hard
for just one more glimpse
of her dear child
ruthless was the society
who didn't accept the mother's child
though the mother loved him loads
despite knowing his illness couldn't be cured
everyone rejected him
no one was ready to accept
though he was one of them
the mother cried and cried loud
yet no one came to help from the huge crowd
her child wasn't different
from the others in line
what made him unique
was just the way people looked at him....