Aria Siren Poems
- Clumsy, Silly, Me i am clumsy when i love but did you ...
- Dancing With An Elephant-Sonne... Shuffling through old ...
- I Write In Dreams I am a dream I walk in the billows I ...
- 9 Days Clean I was 9 days clean of you I washed myself free ...
- Bloodlines As I watch My family ravage their marriage Screw...
- Asking You To Stay if i keep f a
- Haagen Dazs Contemplations And...
I have been writing forever. My earliest poem I remember writing is with chalk. Thankfully I have moved on to more sophisticated writing materials and (hopefully) more grown up subject matter. I love writing and it is a big part of who I am. My poetry is at times a detailed diary entry, a quick punch of what I'm feeling, a detailed observation...
I feel like more than anything though, it ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Clumsy, Silly, Me
i am clumsy when i love
but did you know
im clumsy when i walk?
i have no filter when i talk?
im a slop when i eat?
i trip over my own feet?
i screech when i laugh?
i muddle through math?
i wear my feelings on my face?
i like to move at a slower pace?
my room is anything but clean?
i make a funny face when i try to be mean?
i'm a grump when i wake up?
i just sneaked a sip from your cup?
i have laugh lines creasing my eyes?
and when i giggle i often cry?
i hide from scary movie scenes?
i am addicted to coffee beans?
i get ...