Biography of Ariel
NW poet currently living in Salem, Oregon.
A member of Oregon's Chapter of Society of Poets, Willamette Writers and Third Thursday Poets; Ariel is a frequent partiipant at Willamette Valley Open Mics and Spoken Word events.
- The Wind is a Cat
- Horse’s Song
- Responsibilities and Promises
- Eater of Time
- Mature People
- Did You Know That I Can Fly?
- Isn't It Nice To Have a Friend
- My Momma Didn't Raise Me Right, But Flor...
- Video Conferencing - Pantoum form
- Buried in the Evolving Language of Digit...
I sit in my chair
And I am falling
Falling off a cliff.
Shoulders, torso tumbling
Towards a painful stop, . I open my eyes
Feel the push of the chair’s back
The plush cushion of the chair