Arielle D'amore Poems
- Listen Driving around looking for something Someone An ...
- A Child's Call You gave me life You taught me to walk To ...
- Trapped Trapped in a secret room with no doors Nothing but a...
- Broken I love you But it will never be enough The moments ...
- Numb Fire dances around me but I don't burn Water surrounds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I love you
But it will never be enough
The moments together are lost to you
Every kiss, every touch are just in my mind now
Almost as though they never really happened
Too crazy to be a comforting memory
Too realistic not to hurt
Everyday that passed since we were together is blurred
Without you nothing is clear
Others try to take your place but no one could understand
Your smile, your eyes
Everything that once was home is now completely out of reach
Will I ever be whole again?
Maybe we just weren't meant to be
But I've never known pain this ...