Arpan Right Sarangi
Arpan Right Sarangi Poems
- Haiku-3 Whenever the night turns too dark It makes sure
- I Am Your Brain... I go wherever you make me go Crossing ...
- Poetry Haiku Poetry is my passion I love poetry
- Love Haiku Love is a thunder shower Where you have to wet ...
- A Lonely Road When you walk a lonely road Whether its home ...
This is a young poet. He is a student. Yet he has a great interest in poetry. He was born on May 14,2000. Well his poems are matured unlike him. He has succeeded in expressing beautiful ideas in just a few lines. He has a significant contribution to the world of haikus. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arpan Right Sarangi
Whenever the night turns too dark
It makes sure
That the day will arrive soon.