Aryabod Siharyvani Poems
- Time Of War forget the coloring but don't forget to say ...
- Take Me Home take me home bury me in the Caspian sea over ...
- My First Love Words while you are far away let say my ...
- The Day Where My Soul Dies I remember yesterday where the ...
- Azadi They told me they saw butterfly in Isfahan Her colors...
- King Of Pain another tear another year Grim Reaper is around...
- This Is My Homeland (Proud To ...
iranian, i think this is the only way how i can describe my self, am really into art, music, poems, trying to make change...i dont believe in any rules, procedure, lows
i dont believe in any government or politcal party or any othere useless stuff more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aryabod Siharyvani
Time Of War
forget the coloring
but don't forget to say goodbye
good bye for the good matters
good bye for the colorful world
in time of war forget about books
in war there going to be a new melody
because war write new note in history
in time of war there no more humans
with new ugly faces and souls
painted with new war colors
in this time every thing painted
painted with your fancy color
the red fancy color of war
in time of war read more about love
teach you self because all masters are dead
color yours room ...