Austin Hughey Poems
- Would Anybody Care? Who cares? Who cares? If I left and ...
- Friendless Friends less and forgotten Used and abused Not...
- Afraid Lost and confused Afraid of commitment Well I ...
- Love Forever Blue eyes as big as the ocean Teeth white as ...
- Come Back We were together and happy. But she changed I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Hughey
Blue eyes as big as the ocean
Teeth white as pearls
A face like an angel
The body every girl wants
The personality a guy wants in every girl
She can bring you up when you’re sad
You can get lost in time thinking about her
I would do anything for her
Change anything about me for her
Anything just to make her happy
If she’s sad I’m sad
Even if it has nothing to do with me
I want her back
She makes me so happy
Living with out her is unbearable
She’s the only one I want to be with
The only one I really love
I find just talking to ...