Ayesha Jabbar Poems
- An Ode On Hope All that was is a distant dream All fondness ...
- A Dedication-To The Idol To the idol, the labouring hand ...
- An Ode On Sorrow My dear sorrow love me true and deep
- Before I Go Before i go, oh world I want to fly Spread ...
- I Wait For The Day... I wait for the time when the dream ...
- Prostration Your majesty holds me in awe And fills my heart...
- Break Free As i struggle to break free, the shadows pull...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayesha Jabbar
An Ode On Hope
All that was is a distant dream
All fondness of memories drained
But in the heart is a gleam of truth
And in my eyes a glimmer of hope
All is not lost yet
For life has yet not come to an end
Sorrow indeed blocks the light today
But in this darkness lays concealed the path to light
With hope instilled, shall find the way
The gleeful soul, lest it refrain
For goes not in vain the efforts of a striving heart,
That tries to find a way to joy.
The will to live is but innate
A divine blessing that awaits discovery.