Ayesha Jabbar Poems
- A Dedication-To The Idol To the idol, the labouring hand ...
- An Ode On Hope All that was is a distant dream All fondness ...
- An Ode On Sorrow My dear sorrow love me true and deep
- Before I Go Before i go, oh world I want to fly Spread ...
- I Wait For The Day... I wait for the time when the dream ...
- Prostration Your majesty holds me in awe And fills my heart...
- Break Free As i struggle to break free, the shadows pull...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ayesha Jabbar
A Dedication-To The Idol
To the idol, the labouring hand said;
be my hope and bring me joy,
for i cherish your form,
and in your being, rests my hope.
Never shall you break or defy my faith,
and never shall i grow weary of the belief manifest,
for this faith will forever dwell deep in my heart,
and I shall drench it with my love and belief resolute.
And speak said the trembling hand,
All that I long to hear, all that pleases the heart.
Blesses art thou, my hope,
And beneath your shadow, never shall I despair.
But the idol never did a word utter,
nor did it ...