Baby Girl Poems
- Purple As the night turns into day and the days turn into ...
- Yin-Yang When the pit of night turns into dew, I look ...
- A Holy Love So you say you want to know The Way to the ...
- An Angel From Heaven An angel from Heaven that's what you ...
- A Christian Point Of View Great and Mighty; All knowing and ...
- Haiku #2
- Loving You Take me in your arms my darling! ! Show me ...
enjoys writing prose, poetry, and short stories. One of the first people to help in my writing was my mother, who unbeknownst to myself, tried her hand at poetry in the late 1960's and early 1970's. My creative spark happened around 11 years old when I wrote yin-yang. The art and science of putting words together to attempt to form a thought and/or feeling expressed... It's 'outrageous! ' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Baby Girl
As the night turns into day
and the days turn into nights,
I look up
into the sky and wait
for an angel to bring me a little happiness.
But all I ever see is Purple Star -
this star shines brighter than the sun.
Oh Purple star (you light up my life)
I wish on you to be mine for one -
One hour, one night, or even a forever,
whatever is your fancy.
I don't just wanna have sex with you baby,
I wanna go Purple dancing
through the stars to another galaxy,
to a world filled of fantasy,
a world existing only of
Purple you, and me.