BabyLin Palonpon Poems
- The Hatred you start the gore ...
- Game Of Love I made a game, you and I are partaker but it ...
- 8,000 Miles Away In love with a man 8,000 miles away My ...
- Love Qoute? Love is not in the air its in our hearts. LOL...
- History The days of yore engraved not a chance it could be ...
- Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe Of A Si... to be with him a day ...
- Devotion when affliction call on you there and I lean ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about BabyLin Palonpon
you start the gore
blood flows on the shore
to fight is no more
but words will reflect on your soul.
the place where I should be
you just grabbed it suddenly
smirched my image,
ripped me into the pieces.
I am alone but you are many
together with your ancestry
made a ploy successively
and thought it was your victory
My time will come
your life will be gruesome