Bebai Rosa Poems
- Man In The Mirror Remember when you despised the apostle Who...
- Endangered Species We can't afford to lose another Mother, ...
- The Straw That Broke The Camel... Between friends a wedge ...
- A Penny For Your Thoughts Thoughts are things that have ...
- The Difference Between Me And ... I'm different, idealsitic, ...
- A Closer Walk With Thee Child of God, the enemy is pursuing ...
- The Secret Place I've just been kissed by the oceans ...
I am an advocate of the dis-infranchised, the poor,
the abused, battered women and children.
I love people. I am passionate about the subject of
interest to me. I write poetry because I feel a need to communicate my ideas and there are some things that just need to be said. I'm not really interested
in the formalities of poetry. I just enjoy expressing
my views with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bebai Rosa
Man In The Mirror
Remember when you despised the apostle
Who was always preaching the gospel
Now you sit with eyes glistening
Soul searching as you are listening
The gospel you have come to accept
In it's contents you have become adept
To that which you were apalled
You have now yielded to it's call
Now who is the apostle?
It's your turn to preach the gospel
When you encounter those who seem hostile
Remember when you weren't so docile
When submitting to a higher calling
You'll find it's not always enthralling
Some will find you apalling
Keep your focus, ...