Bebai Rosa Poems
- Endangered Species We can't afford to lose another Mother, ...
- Man In The Mirror Remember when you despised the apostle Who...
- The Difference Between Me And ... I'm different, idealsitic, ...
- The Straw That Broke The Camel... Between friends a wedge ...
- A Penny For Your Thoughts Thoughts are things that have ...
- A Closer Walk With Thee Child of God, the enemy is pursuing ...
- The Secret Place I've just been kissed by the oceans ...
I am an advocate of the dis-infranchised, the poor,
the abused, battered women and children.
I love people. I am passionate about the subject of
interest to me. I write poetry because I feel a need to communicate my ideas and there are some things that just need to be said. I'm not really interested
in the formalities of poetry. I just enjoy expressing
my views with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bebai Rosa
We can't afford to lose another
Mother, father, sister or brother
Families are dying can't you see?
Stop the violence, the killing sprees
Domestic violence is a death cover
Over men, women and children it hovers
The lives of it's victims, it smothers
Silencing wives, husbands and lovers
The family that prays in stormy weather
Is the family that will stay together
If we can make the violence cease
Our chances of survival will increase
Heated discussions tend to escalate
More problems than you can anticipate
Fueled by passion, guilt and ...