Becky Ginn Poems
- Abused! ! I shut my eyes and open my mind And let the folded...
- Deforestation Song! V1: There are people
- Thanks! Thanks for all your appreciation I value it ...
- Totally Broken! ! Broken Dreams, Broken Life, Broken Razor,...
- Our Love Is So Strong! Our love is strong Our love is ...
- (song) Special People! ! ... In your life, there are lots ...
- My Strength! ! * Find a hook, find a rock, Anything to hold...
Hi, my name is Becky and I am 18 years old. I live in Manchester and so far, I have had a tough life but writing poems has made it easier for me to express my feelings. Most of them are true but a few are just made up or about friends I have. I like to write about that to know how they live their lives if you know what I mean. I am currently studying music performance and am loving every minute of it as poems help to write lyrics. Any help and advice you could give me would be extremely helpful! Anyway, poetry is my passion along with performing and music so if you like any of my poems, please vote and leave a comment after. Thank you. Bye bye! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I shut my eyes and open my mind
And let the folded memories unwind
A past so real it needs no spark
To let it come rushing out of the dark
I remember a time when I used to cry
A time when I thought the world was a lie
I remember a time when I lived in denial
A time when I didn't know how to smile
I remember a man who made me scream
During every night and every dream
I remember the man who held me down
In a sea of tears he let me drown
I remember that man is now behind bars
A place where he can't see the stars
I remember a day ...